dRofus supports the workflow for a competitive tender process in the Procurement and Delivery modules, which comprises of the following main stages:
- Tender Group Allocation: Items are classified and bundled together into groups or packages
- Tender Distribution: Tenders are issued with Item quantities and specification data
- Offers Registered: Suppliers submit price and product data in relation to a Tender.
- Company: Company Overview Information is populated with data.
- Agreement: following evaluation and analysis an agreement is formed confirming details of price and Items/Products
- Order: Items/Products within an Agreement are grouped for delivery and prepared for Receipt
- Delivery: Orders arrive, asset data is captured and Items/Products given a status, e.g. installed, storage