dRofus' admin system is divided into separate owners. Customers that are running several projects can have their own owner partition on the server. An owner administrator will be able to see all databases associated to the owner and will be able to edit user access in all of them.
As an owner administrator, you have the same rights as a project administrator but can also create/delete projects and databases, change the name of databases and edit email templates. The illustration below provides an example of the start menu for an owner administrator
- Projects: List of projects associated to the owner
- Users: List of existing users
- Owner: In this example 'dRofus' is the owner. Here you can view and edit Owner information.
- Emails: List of email templates available for the owner. Here you can create new email templates or edit existing templates.
- Databases: List of databases associated to the owner
- Server status: List of users currently logged in to databases associated to the owner
From the project detail window you can access User log. The user log shows a list of users that has accessed the database.